The standard Model D2R-400 is a stationary unit that can be configured with a wide array of combustion chambers and options to eliminate virtually any freezing issue with conveyor belts and related components.
The standard combustion chambers designated Model A, B, C, and D and custom designs as required can be located up to 50 feet from the base unit. Combustion chambers do not retain any material falling from the belt or being ejected from rolls and pulleys.
Thermostatically controlled, automatic operation, only comes on when the belt is moving. Set it and forget it!
- Applicable to virtually any belt running at any speed
- Propane/natural gas or diesel fired
- Heat output 50,000 to 400,000 BTUs adjustable
- Operational to -40 degrees
- Sealed, lifetime stainless steel construction is not affected
by the elements.
- Air Filtration (not affected by dust, for extremely dusty
conditions a remote air filtering option is available that
allows fresh air to be ducted from almost any distance)
- 110/120v 220/240v Single Phase, 50/60 Hz
The combustion chamber can be located up to 50 feet from
the control unit.
Watch Video - Ice to Steam Instantly